Monday, January 28, 2008

It's Monday *smile anyway*

Yes today is Monday and I have determined that it will be a great day!
Another day to greet with a smile. Another day to tell my kids and my husband that I love them. Another day to accomplish those tasks I keep putting off. I am thankful for each and every day I have breath and I will endeavor to use it wisely.

Here is a little saying I found:

With smiles and laughter, your days will become lighter, more joyous and more bearable even on those hay-wired days. Your smiling face looks much more appealing and beautiful too.

I wish you many smiles today!

Here is my latest 2008 Scripture challenge layout.

The word for the 2nd week is Kindness.


The scripture I used is "Therefore as God's chosen people, Holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another....Forgive.... Col. 3:12-13
Those are the words I used to teach my children regarding behavior. Look at my daughter's face. So happy to be holding her little sister. I have learned many things being a mom. I need to remember the lessons of my children's youth!

1 comment:

bruinbr said...

what a great post title! :P Love the lo too - beautiful scripture!