Sunday, April 6, 2008

Quote for the week

It's not what you do once in a while, it's what you do day in and day out that makes the difference. -- Jenny Craig

It is the little things that matter! Telling my kids and my husband that I love them every day, apologizing when I make a mistake, keeping up with my devotions, fixing dinner everyday, keeping the laundry up and the house clean, doing my best at work, scrapping.......all those little things that make me who I am. May God give each of us the energy to keep up with the little things this week and help us to remember how important those little things are!!

Here is one of those "little things" I finished today. I wanted to celebrate my daughters' relationship in a layout. I decided I wanted to do some embroidery on this one. It took me forever! I originally started this one for book club, but had no idea how long it would take me to do all the stitching. I am so happy I finally got it finished. It is a good thing I do not embroider for a living, but all in all, I am happy with the results. It was good to get out of my box!

3 comments:

Sharie said...

Your needlework is wonderful and that's a sweet layout, too.

Denise said...

I saw this in the gallery at SC and it is gorgeous. I can imagine how long the embroidery took. You did a phenomenal job!

Mary Jo said...

The embroidery is fantastic, Kristii! I keep telling myself I need to do some cross stitching on my layouts :0)