Thursday, June 5, 2008

Wow, It's Thursday already!

I can't believe how the time has flown! Tomorrow is the last day of school and then I will be on Summer Break!! Whoo hoo!! Doing a happy dance that is for sure!!
The down side is that Saturday we are moving our kids. I am soooo sad! I am going to miss them soooo much!! We have enjoyed spending time with them and I don't know what I am going to do not being able to see them every week. I love you Beth and Matt!!!

I have been trying to do some more scrapping this week and I have been having a blast! I have been using up my Studio Calico May kit and boy is it scrumptious.


I am also working on DT projects for Little Red Scrapbook and boy is the kit awesome...here are some pictures of the June kit!


Weekend Crop News!!!

2 Scrappy Chix Designs is having a crop this weekend. Saturday from 9-4 and Sunday from 8-12 CST. Sounds like fun!! Wish I was not going to be on the road! I would love to get more scrapping done!!

Have a great evening!!

kristii

1 comment:

Susan Beth said...

Yeah that school is out! And I'm praying for you as you deal with the kids moving away. The verses about leaving and cleaving come to my mind, and while so often we focus on this for the married individuals, I think we need to recognize that it is also a lot of work and emotional trauma for the parents as well! It is healthy in the long run, but it is hard in the short run.