Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Its been a busy day!!

I have been busy running errands and cleaning my house, so I haven't gotten to update until now. I also had to run to Keepsakes by Design for a meeting on fall classes. I am so excited that I will be teaching some classes using the Pink Paislee Vintage Moon line!!! I totally love that line. I will also get to teach a card class using the Scenic Route Sonoma line and a 2 page layout class using the Kimberly Poloson Cabana Bloom line. Fall will be in total bloom at my house!

Good news!! My upcoming online class at Little Red Scrapbook is sold out!! Whoo hoo!! We will be making some fun goodies using the Making Memories Noteworthy Delaney Line.
I worked all night on my mini and finally got it done, so without further ado....







It is so exciting to see how my kids have grown physically and in maturity. Their relationships have totally blossomed. We are so blessed to have such a close family in every way!!

Just a quick update on my Mom. She has been sedated for the last 24 hours and they were able to clean out her lungs some. They are hoping to remove the breathing tubes when she wakes....just waiting for news! Being 1000 miles away is soooo difficult. The news is slow in coming!

In Oswald Chamber's, My Utmost For His Highest devotional today it talks about maintaining an attitude of perfect trust and an eagerness to ask and to seek. Isn't that so appropriate for today!! I am one to move ahead with my own agenda thinking I know what is best. I need his help just to wait and to trust! Thank you Lord for being patient with me!

Hope you are having a great day,

kristii

7 comments:

Staci Taylor said...

Your mini is gorgeous! Congrats on selling out your class, too, love that line you'll be using! Sorry to hear that your mom is in the hospital - I hope she is ok! Love your work :-)

Dawn said...

Love the mini! It is so CUTE!! :-)

Denise said...

A busy and fun day! Congrats on your class selling out. That is awesome as is the mini album. That mini is just layer upon layer of good. Love it!

Lauren said...

Your mini is BEAUTIFUL!! My favorite though, is those little BG guys on the cover. Too cute!!

Prayers for your Mom.

MandeeM said...

Love the mini... I am mini challenged, but you're amazing. Glad to hear your mom is doing better.

Susan Beth said...

Beautiful mini! YOur classes are going to be great and I am so glad you will get to work with such great product - and I will get to buy it! Not surprised your class at LRS sold out - you are a popular teacher with the coolest of projects! And I will continue to pray for your mom. I especially pray for you to have peace even though you are 1000 miles away! God loves her (and you) and He is good. And we know He is aware of every aspect of this situation!

wendipooh13 said...

you get to play with some yummies goodies lucky you!!! and what a cute mini!!! totally fun.
Sorry to hear about you mom, hope things looks up and good well....