Tuesday, August 12, 2008

More Vacation Pics

The last day of our vacation we drove to Ocean City State Park to play in the ocean. Sad to say Beth and Matt couldn't come with us!! Darn work just gets in the way! We missed them tremendously, but we had a great time at the beach. There is nothing like the Pacific Coast!! I love each and every inch of it. This is the first time we visited the Washington Coastline and we were pleasantly surprised. I figured it would be rocky, but we found a beautiful sandy beach and the kids had a ball!!!
Charley had a blast digging in the sand. Look at all that sand on his nose. He still wouldn't go into the water. He is just not a water dog, lol!!






The kids had such a blast playing in the waves! It was sad to leave the ocean, but we made it home at the same time Bethany did and we had a nice dinner on our last night. I just have to say, our kids moved to a great vacation destination!!! We love Seattle!!!

No layouts today, I have totally lost my mojo and I am hoping it will return quickly!!! I am going to keep cleaning and organizing my scraproom today and hope that the creative juices start flowing once again!!! I just realized my Studio Calico kit arrives today!!!! Whoo hoo!! That should get the juices flowing for sure!!!

Have a great day!

Kristii

7 comments:

Larajc said...

Lovely pics and the pups are SO cute!

Unknown said...

I miss the beach! My kids have actually never seen the ocean, so would love to take them soon. I can't believe your little Yorkie isn't a water dog - ha! Love the pics - thanks for sharing them :)

Dawn said...

Great pics! OOOOO and LOVE your STM LO below!! :-)

Mara Campbell said...

Great pics Kristii!!! I hope you find your mojo soon! :-)

Michelle said...

Great pictures! It sure looks like you had a lot of fun. Your dog is adorable!

aimee said...

what a cute puppy! oh yeah the kids are cute too. hee hee
looks like ya'll had a fun time!

Rita said...

Great beach pics! I love the coast. I'm only about an hour from the Oregon coast, but we haven't been yet this summer!