Friday, October 17, 2008

Whoo hoo!! We are off!!

I am so excited today!! We are heading out to Spokane to see Heidi!! I can't wait to hug my little sweetheart! It has been so long since I have seen her and so much has happened, I just need a hug!!

Heidi has had some good news and we are so very proud of her!! She is one step closer to nursing school!! Whoo hoo!! You go girl!! Keep fighting and keep up the good work!! We are praying for you girl!! I was going to post one of my favorite layouts I did to encourage her over the summer but it is "Out for Publication" Whoo hoo!!! I was contacted by a wonderful lady who wants to use it next month in an article she is writing. How exciting is that?? So I will post this layout instead in honor of Heidi's accomplishments:

Keep fighting girl and good luck in your next hurdle!! You can do it!!

I did this layout for Scrapping the Music in August. If you get a chance head on over there for the challenge this week. It is all about Teen Spirit!! Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana is the chosen song and you could have a lot of fun playing with that one for sure!!!

I was hoping to post my Little Red Scrapbook layouts today, but I will have to post them on Sunday night or Monday Morning. I just can't wait to post them! I had so much fun with this kit!!

Well, you all have a great weekend!! I am going to go and enjoy my daughter!

See you all Sunday night!

kristii

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cant wait to see your layouts for you kit club!

Have a wonderful time with Heidi! So wish I could be seeing my Brian.

Sweet Peripety said...

aww congrats on the l/o. AND have fun this weekend!!!! :)

Susan Beth said...

Congrats on the pub! Very excited to hear more about it. Yeay for Heidi in getting closer to her goal. Have a great weekend, and I'll see you next weekend for sure!

Deanna said...

yay for you! So happy that you get to see her! And what a sweet mom for blogging all that encouragement for her! ;) Congrats on the pub, and can't wait to see your other LOs! you always rock'em! :D