Sunday, May 31, 2009

Maggie Holmes Photography Class

I am having a blast with Maggie Holmes Photography class!!!  If you haven't already signed up, you should check out what she has to offer.  We are only in week two and I feel like I have learned a lot!!!  For the first part of week two, we are working on shutter speed.                               
My first showing motion:
Canon EOS 10D
lens: 50 mm 1.8
shutter: 1/15
f-stop: f/22.0
aperture: f/22
ISO:400

My second freezing motion:
Canon EOS 10D
shutter speed:1/1000
f-stop:f1/8
aperture:f1/1.8
ISO:1600

Our sweet little dog, Charley, hates the vacuum cleaner!!!  I just love the look in his eyes that was captured by freezing the motion!!

Thanks Maggie!!!
I feel like I have already learned a ton!!!

Kristii

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much fun!

How did your open house go? private mail me!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are AWESOME Kristi!!!!! :):):):):):):):)

Mary Jo said...

I should really check it out because I just got a new camera and there is so much to learn! :0)

Sarah aka Byclops said...

Oh wow I LOVE that first photo!!!