Thursday, September 3, 2009

Time keeps ticking away....

I am really wishing there were more hours in the day for all of the things I would love to do!!! Everytime I think I am settling in, something else is thrown into the loop!! I think it is going to be crazy until after soccer season is over....but I am not in a hurry for it to end, that's for sure!!
I just can't believe this will be Benny's last season!! It is going to fly by!! Senior night is the 29th of September and that means I had better get to work on his Senior Poster!!! We have to order caps, gowns and invitations next week, so I have to have some kind of clue what I will be doing for graduation too!! Oh my, it is all so overwhelming!!

Well, at least I have my Cropper's Clubs planned for September!! The dates and times are listed in the upper right-hand corner!! Here is a preview of upcoming classes that I will be featuring at Copper's Club in September!!!
Scrapping the Music was fun this week!!! The song was Mr. Blue Sky by ELO and everytime I thought about the lyrics, it made me think of how my sweet dh is my bright spot in this world!! He is my Mr. Blue!!! In these pictures, he was doing a handstand on top of the world on our honeymoon and things have never changed. He makes me smile, makes me laugh, and is the joy in my life!! I love you sweetie!!!
I have lots of blogs to visit after school today!!!
I look forward to seeing all of your work and I thank you for stopping by!!!

Kristii

9 comments:

Susan Beth said...

Fantastic layout there sweetie! And enjoy this soccar season to your heart's content. I'm trying to figure out how to make it to some Cropper's Club events this month. Hope I can make it work out.

Nathalie Kalbach said...

such a gorgeous gorgeous STM layout- love the swirls and design!

Maria Therese said...

just looove the card!!♥

Jocelyn said...

Oh the card is just stunning and I adore the LO too......! We too are in the land of soccer...two practices a week and games on Saturday!!! I LOVE IT!!!! My little one started in a new age group this year and he is doing so well...Ahhhhh Soccer!!!! :)

Julie Camacho said...

I love the fall tri-fold card. Very nice!

ellie said...

stunning card, Kristii! And I hear ya about soccer season--whew! lol

Anonymous said...

WowZers!!! Love that card/notebook! putting ideas in my head........ maybe a class....... okay?

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee those layered leaves on that card....and your STM is gorgeous!!! WOW WOW WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Carla said...

What an awesome layout Kristii!! I love it! I would love to be able to make it to a Cropper's Club someday, but there is that slight problem of distance in the way, LOL!! Happy travels on your weekend soccer trip, hope they win big!!