Sunday, October 4, 2009

World Card Making Day Winding down!!

Well, it was quite a wonderful card making weekend!!!
I finished off the weekend with a little gift for a friend called the One Sheet Wonder. It includes a bag and 8 cards made with one sheet of patterned paper. I used a piece of Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses paper and some Bazzill Cardstock to finish my project! If you are interested in the OSW pattern, you can find it here at AC Bailey.
This will wrap up my participation in world card day. I have lots of thank you cards to send out to my scrappy friends and a couple of gifts to give as well. Whoo hoo!! That feels good!!
I am so ready to scrap a layout for a change!!! Hopefully I will get time to do so!!!

I have some book work that has to get done, so I am off to get busy!!!
I wish everyone a happy monday!!!

Kristii

4 comments:

Lisa Spiegel said...

How cool is that?! I'd love the pattern!

Maria Therese said...

wow these cards aand the bag is sooo cute!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh the cards and that tote are GORGEOUS!!! The colors are WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Carla said...

That is so cute!!! You did a great job on it!! I would also like the pattern for that! We plan on doing some cards at a crop at our condo in November, and had talked about making them for Xmas gifts to give people and this would be a great idea to make for them!!