Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Tuesday!!

It's back to work, but how wonderful we don't have to start with a Monday!!! It's gonna be a wonderful day!!!

I had a wonderful three day weekend! I did some cleaning, some baking and some scrapping, and I enjoyed every minute of it!! I didn't get my taxes finished like I had planned, but there is always tomorrow!!:)

Here is the project I have planned for the Thinking Inking Class scheduled for this Friday, February 19. We will continue to work with Tim Holtz Distress Inks and I look forward to seeing what you will all create this week!! The last class was brimming with creativity and fun!!!!

Please drop me an email at klockart@msn.com if you are planning to attend the class so that I can make sure to have enough supplies on hand!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Blessings to you,
Kristii



2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i loveeeeeeeeeeee those tags...the butterflies are beautiful kristii! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Mom, I love this. So fun!
Make me one :) ha ha ha...miss you!