Friday, February 5, 2010

I am so Blessed!!!

Friday night is Cropper's Club at the Lockart house and what a fantastic night of cropping it was!!! I had nine amazing ladies join me for my first "Thinking Inking" class!! I just have to say these ladies are absolutely amazing!!! Everyone's projects were gorgeous and I am always amazed at how unique the projects are even though we are all working with the same materials!!
Here is a picture of my friend Tamara's Tags!! Didn't she choose beautiful colors!!
This tag is my friend Jessica's creation. I love the orange and the pink together!! Beautiful!!
This is my amazing friend Lisa!!! She has totally gotten out of her box these days!! I am loving your work girl!!!
This is my wonderful friend Tamara!! What a sweetheart you are!! Sorry the picture is a little blurry, but you are beautiful my friend!!
This is Tamara's Daughter Sylvie....isn't she the cutest??

This is Tamara's daughter Gracie...she's a beauty and quite the little crafter, too!!!!
This is my amazingly talented friend Jessica!! You amaze me my friend!!
And this wonderful lady is Neena!!! You totally rocked the tags tonight my friend!!!

And this sweet lady is my friend Melinda!!! What a sweetheart you are!!! Your tags turned out beautiful!!!
Sorry I didn't think to get pictures of everyone, (how lame!!) , but I want to thank you for joining in the fun tonight!!! I appreciate each and every one of you!!! You all rock!!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog tonight!!!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!
Kristii

5 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful tags!! Hope your weekend is great!
Hugs

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

awwwwwwwwwwww i love that u got photos of your friends at the crop!!!!! they did awesome work! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lea L. said...

Kristii- I want to create with you someday! I wish we weren't 3 hours apart...but it would probably just be worth it to pack my stuff up and go hang out with you for a day. Looks like so much fun, and I don't have any crafty friends over here in Missoula.

♥Lea

Anonymous said...

those are beautiful tags!! Wish I could of come!

Unknown said...

Wish I was there to have fun...miss ya!