Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Monday!!!

Happy Monday Morning my friends!!! The sky is clear and it looks like it is going to be a glorious day!!! I saw gophers and a robin this weekend and that gives me hope that spring is just around the corner, YaY!!!!

I was treated to a spectacular site as I drove my sweetie to work this morning!! There was a huge, full moon on the western horizon and it was absolutely gorgeous!!! Moments like those keep life in perspective!!! They help me to remember that in the midst of all the busyness, there is an Amazing and Wonderful God who created all things and cares about the little things that go on in this life!!! Thank you Lord for reminding me how Amazing You are!!!

Wow, the weekend just flew by!!! I have been so crazy busy, I haven't even had time to post on my blog! Benjamin is participating in the Mr. Panther Pageant this week and I have been busy trying to get all of his costumes together. One of which are some Hammer Pants (remember those?) made out of gold fabric that should resemble genie pants. It has been a tricky project as I don't have a sewing machine. I have had to sew them by hand and that is no easy feat!!!

I have been busy with some brand new Theresa Collins papers this past week!!! They are so cute and perfect for any type of baby project you may have from announcements to nursery decorations and everything in between!!!


This is my first project with these papers and I just love it!!!

Sweet Baby Girl

This layout features my sweet Heidi almost 22 years ago...yikes, how time has flown by!!!
I made the roses using Stephanie Ackerman's recipe adding a little Tim Holtz Rock Candy Stickles. Such a fun and relatively easy project using your patterned papers!!! I will be posting some more goodies with Theresa Collins products tomorrow!!!

Hope you have a Fantastic Day!!!
Kristii


3 comments:

Lorry said...

Wow time flies.... I remember Ben particapating in this contest.... last year, seems like not that long ago.... Hoping spring comes here soon also, I miss my garden and flowers... Love that page and those paper flowers.. Have a Great week friend!~

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

wowwwwwwwwww!!! I can't believe U are sewing the pants by hand.....that has got to be a feat!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that lo!!! that photo is soooooooooooooooooooooo precious and loveeeeeeeeeeeee the flowers!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Carla said...

I agree with Lorry, seems like yesterday he was in the contest! And you are sewing his costume all by hand, that is just awesome! I do remember those pants too well!! Just love your layout with the TC papers, I just adore all her paper lines!!