Thursday, March 11, 2010

Wishing you Joy today!!!

Good Morning everyone!!!
I am feeling a bit under the weather today, so I thought I would share an encouraging quote that definitely brightens my day!!!

Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile,
but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy!
- Thich Nhat Hanh

I have so many reasons to smile today!!! Here's my top five list for today:

1. My Faith!!! Thank you Lord for being in control and that I can rest in you!
2. My family!!!!! I am so very blessed indeed!!
3. Spring Break is around the corner!! YaY!!!!
4. My work!! I love my job at the school and I am so very excited about the new store!!! Whoo hoo!!!
5. The sun is shining and it is going to be a wonderful day!!!

Here is one last very easy card made with the Chic Bebe Girl line...I just loved this line!
Supplies:
Teresa Collins Chic Bebe Girl Patterned Papers
Prima Cameo Rose
Kaiser Craft Jewels
Papertrey Sentiment Stamp
Ribbon
Pink and White Cardstock
Border Punch
Thanks for stopping by!!!!
I hope you have a fabulous day!!!
Kristii

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

What a great list....you are such a wonderful person....made me smile today!!!

Love the card and wishing you a PERFECT DAY filled with smiles!!!

Lea L. said...

This is beautiful Kristii!! The paper rose is the perfect touch!!

♥Lea

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

i loveeeeeeeee that card kristii!!! gorgeous! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Leslee said...

Kristi,
I hope you are feeling better.

Love the card.

Leslee