Saturday, October 9, 2010

Fun with 2 Sketches 4 You!!!!

I hope you are having a fantastic day!!!! May day has been absolutely spectacular!!! I did a little cleaning this morning, went shopping for books for the High School Library with my wonderful coworkers, had lunch with my sweetie, and went to a soccer game with some awesome friends!!! What a great day!!

I have still been playing with the 7 Gypsies Conservatory 6x6 paper pad, and today I thought it would be fun to try a 2 Sketches 4 You sketch!! Here's the sketch:and here's my take on the sketch:
Supplies used:
7 Gypsies Conservatory 6x6 paper pad
Bazzill Cardstock
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Papertrey Ink Stamps: Embellished
Kaiser Craft Pearls
Tim Holtz Distress Ink by Ranger: Brushed Corduroy
Seam Binding dyed with Tim Holtz Distress Reinker: Crushed Sapphire

I just love these papers!! They are so pretty and so perfect this sketch!!! I hope you check out 2 Sketches 4 you and try out one of their sketches!!! They totally rock!

Thanks for stopping my dear sweet friends!!!
You are so very special to me!!!
Have a wonderful evening!
Kristii

17 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

this is soooo pretty!!! I love the colors and that beautiful tied ribbon!! Good to hear you are having a great weekend.

Kim Duran said...

Hi Kristii, your card is so pretty. I especially love that ribbon you used. It adds so much texture - lovely!

Laura Davis said...

This is so beautiful!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous! Love that paper have it and am hoarding it. You have really showcased it beautifully.

cnelson said...

Your work is absolutely stunning!!
What a magnificent card to go along with your fabulous day!

Sabrina said...

So very pretty! love it.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love this Kristii!!! GORGEOUS colors and loveeeeeeeeeeee that bow! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

~amy~ said...

this is absolutely STUNNING...the colors and design...perfect!

Catherine Pooler said...

Kristi! Your card is gorgeous!

Laurie said...

Kristii this is gorgeous! Congrats on Fab 5!!

Kelly said...

wow! This is gorgeous!

Jen Carter said...

This is beautiful! I love how you used the sketch! Congrats on Fab 5!!

Gabby said...

VERY nice! Adore the papers and that ribbon is smashing! :)

Juanita B said...

Your card is stunning! I LOVE the colors and the way you mixed the papers. TFS.

~Tammy~ said...

Beautiful Papers!!!

Tone K. said...

What a beautiful card ! I love your butterflies and your bow. Really pretty ! :o)

almadr said...

great card - love the colors and butterflies!