Sunday, November 14, 2010

Happy to be Home and LRS Sneaks!!!

Happy Sunday dear friends!!! I hope you had a wonderful week!!! I certainly had an absolutely fantastic week!!! Traveling to Missouri was such a great experience!! Seeing my boy again was the best!!!! I missed him so much!!! After graduation we traveled to St. Louis! We stopped in Webster's Grove and visited Red Lead. What a wonderful little shop!! I wish I could travel back and take some classes from them! I would so love to get more into the art of this craft! We stayed in downtown St. Louis and of course, we visited the Arch. I am afraid of heights and claustrophobic, and I am so proud of myself for making it to the top!!! We ate at a wonderful little restaurant called BB's Jazz, Blues and Soups and we had an absolutely wonderful experience! The next day we traveled to the Confluence of the Missouri into the Mississippi and then we headed home with our boy!! All in all, we traveled 3000 miles! We were a little road weary, but so happy when we arrived home. Benny is now settling in and getting ready to move into his own place and start college in January. We are so proud of our boy!!!

When we arrived home, I had some Little Red Scrapbook DT work to finish up. I was so excited to use pictures from our trip. It is always so therapeutic for me to scrap my heart and this month was no exception!!! I am looking so forward to sharing my work with you!!! Almost all of my layouts are based on Benny, so they will be relatively plain, with no fluff and frills, but I hope you will find inspiration in them just the same!

Here are my LRS November Sneaks:

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!! I hope you remember how special you are my friends!!!
I look forward to getting back into my card making mode!!! I also have some Christmas presents that I need to get started on. So I will be seeing you again very soon!!!

Have a wonderful week!
Kristii

7 comments:

Carla said...

Beautiful sneaks Kristii!!! So fun to see a glimpse of the arch in one of them! Sure wish things would have worked so we could have met! Glad you had a good time and a big congrats to Benny on his graduation!

~amy~ said...

Such fun sneaky peeks..sounds like you had a ball!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sounds like a fun trip! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the sneaks! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lisa Spiegel said...

Ohh..I can tell I'm going to love your project!!

Lorry said...

I am so happy you had a great trip and were able to conquer the Arch!
I did it many years ago and still remember it to this day! Love your sneaks even with out the frills! lol Have a great week dear friend!

Emily Keaton said...

What beautiful sneak peeks!! All of your fine work is intriguing :)

Susan Beth said...

So glad you are home safe and sound! Can't wait to see the full projects!