Friday, February 4, 2011

Playing Favorites with Papertrey Ink!!

Hi again dear friends!! I hope this Friday evening find you healthy and happy and enjoying some time out with those you love!!! I was able to spend some time tonight crafting with my dear friends and what a therapy session we had!!! I didn't get much done myself, but I did get the chance to visit and laugh with my dear scrappy friends and there is no better therapy than that!!! Thanks girls! You are the best!!

Those of you who follow my blog know all about my love affair with Papertrey Ink Products!! I love everything PTI does! Paper, stamps, dies, felt....you name it I love it! Well, this month they are celebrating their 4th Anniversary, and the contests and drawings have begun. The details are all on Nichole's Blog, so stop by to enter!

Today is all about favorites and I am excited to repost my favorite project from 2010 using PTI products! Most of the projects I made with PTI goodies were my favorites, but this project is my all time favorite:

Supplies Used:
Stamps: PTI Peace be Still and On Ice
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon and Webster's Pages
Cardstock: PTI Kraft and Rustic Cream
Ink: PTI Fresh Snow and Dark Chocolate; Tim Holtz Distress Ink by Ranger, Brushed Corduroy
Fancy Pants Pom Pom Ribbon
Seam Binding died with Egg Shell Copic Marker
Kaiser Craft Pearls dies with Aqua Copic Marker
PTI Vintage Cream Button
CI Imaginations Paper Lace
Martha Stewart Glitter
EK Success Snowflake Punch
Thanks for stopping by!!!
I wish you a wonderful weekend!
Kristii

13 comments:

Heather said...

Kristii your card is so pretty I adore the lovely soft colour combination you have used.
Good luck with your entry.

Kara said...

love it just as much as the first time i saw it:)

Tash Daly said...

Gorgeous card! :-)

Corine van der Zee said...

Beautiful card, love the soft colours!

Hugs Corine

nancy said...

I can see why you chose that card, Kristii. It's lovely.

Susan Beth said...

Miss you! Hope all is well and you are happy and peaceful in you heart and soul! Great card by the way - love the soft colors blended with your wonderful warm style.

Cathy Weber said...

There is so much to love on this card Kristii. I love the wrinkled ribbon and those little pom poms on the skates. The design of the card, itself is perfect. I think it is a very sweet and classic card.

JustYolie said...

Gorgeous card! TFS!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooooooooooo ADORABLE!! Love love love those skates! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kelly said...

What a beautiful card, Kristi! Makes me want "On Ice" even more. Gorgeous color combo and layering!

Lori said...

this is a favorite of mine that you did as well. so pretty and vintage!!

Lisa Kind said...

Oh so pretty! I love this PTI set, too! Love the vintage feel of it!

Ashley Lydia Durand said...

this was my favorite card of the year too but from like any blog! I am a little biased since I figure skate but still the card is Gorgeous!