Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day and Get Your Glitz On Challenge 2

Happy Mother's Day to all my wonderful friends who are moms!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!!
“Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field,       since the payment is pure love.”. Mildred Vermont
Glitz Design Challenge
I want to invite you to play along with us at Glitz Designs this month!  Here's the challenge:

Here's my take on the challenge:
Love these Glitz Design Love Games Papers!!  They're gorgeous!!

Supplies Used:
Glitz Designs "Love Games" Papers, Glitzers, Titles, and Paper Layers; Kaiser Craft Jewels, PTI Buttons, and ribbon from my stash.
I hope you have the opportunity to play along!!                                                                  Hope you have a wonderful day,
Kristii

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this! I love love love the colors, the buttons and loving the ribbon! Happy Mothers Day! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lea L. said...

This is fabulous!! I love it! Get on with your Glitzy self, my friend...loving all of it!