Friday, July 1, 2011

CupCards {to Go} Reveal

Hi there dear friends!!  Happy 4th of July!!  I hope you have wonderful plans over the nice long weekend!  I will be spending some time with my kids which makes me so very happy!!  I am also happy to announce that today is the reveal for the amazing Cupcards {to go} July Kit.  I don't know if you are familiar with Cupcards {to Go} but I can tell you that Sonda puts together the most fabulous kits!!

Just look at all these delicious ingredients I found when I opened my box:


This month's kit also includes a FREEBIE floral bag:
Such sweet little goodies!!  I had the best time ever putting together these cards with this month's kit!!

 Don't you just love this sweet vintage tag?  I just had to combine the tag with the sweet toppings included in the kit!  Soooo very sweet!
 Love the colors of the papers in this month's kit!  Pinks and blues are my favorites!!
 This card is pretty inside and out!
 I sprayed the roly rosies with Glimmer Mist then used my Worn Lipstick ink pad and inked the edges of the flower.  I used a Copic Marker to color the inside of the flower of pretty yellow to add visual interest!
 This card is based on the sketch provided by CupCards {to Go}.  What a fun sketch!  I added some old Making Memories rub ons and pearls to the front flap on my card.  The flap was cut out with a Papertrey Ink die.
 This card is my favorite!  I used the leftovers from my kit along with some of the tags provided to make a sweet vintage card!  I love it!!
Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you head on over to Cupcards {to Go} and check out this month's kit!  It's simply fabulous!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Kristii

5 comments:

Jennifer M. said...

All of your projects are gorgeous! You are so talented. I never knew about Cupcakes To Go until you posted about it. I'm really excited to know about it. The kits are beautiful and very reasonable too.

Have a Happy 4th of July with your family.

Jen in Miami :D

Cathy Weber said...

Just had to congratulate you on your
DT position with Card Patterns. I am so happy for you and look forward to seeing your beautiful cards every week. You deserved this!

Ann said...

My goodness Kristii you've been busy! And what pretty cards - lots of inspirational touches I'll be noting!

Melinda said...

Beautiful cards as always my friend! I'm excited to check out Cupcakes to Go!

Unknown said...

These are as sweet as can be, wow! What a great collection of cards from that kit!