Saturday, October 15, 2011

Card Patterns #137 and Birthday Wishes

Good Morning dear friends!  It's time for another Card Patterns sketch reveal!!!  Don't you just love Saturday mornings?  I always look forward to this post because I know many of you get right on the sketch!  I can't believe how fast some of you are!!

Here's the sketch:
Our sponsor for this week is:
In my card today, I used  (Scooter Chloe) and she has become very dear to my heart!  It's funny, but when I color Sparkle's sweet creations, I kind of develop a relationship with them.  Call me crazy I know, but it's the truth!
Isn't she just the cutest??  I used October Afternoon's Sidewalks 8x8 papers to complement her and I think they brought out her sweetness for sure!
Supplies used:
Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps: (Scooter Chloe)
October Afternoon Sidewalks 8x8 Paper Pad
Stampin Up! Real Red Ink and Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Pumpkin Clear Stamps Set 2 (leaves)
Papertrey Ink: Rustic Cream Cardstock, Simply Chartreuse Cardstock, Birthday Bash Sentiments Stamps, Pure Poppy and Vintage Cream Buttons, Fine Linen Twill, Button Twine, and Doily Details Dies
Prima Marketing Cream Lace
Copic Markers:
Thanks for stopping by!!!  I can't wait to see what you create!!!
Kristii

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Super cute!!!!!!

Marie said...

Love the depth you got from coloring the image. Super sweet card.