Monday, October 31, 2011

Monday Mornings with Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps: Cat and Pumpkin

Happy Halloween Dear friends!!!  I hope you have a frightfully fabulous day!!!  I have a fun little Halloween card to share with you today featuring Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps' Cat and Pumpkin stamp.
I stamped the Cat and Pumpkin with Versamark ink and then embossed it with black Ultra Fine Embossing Powder.  Then I took my new Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Seedless Preserves and Ripe Persimmon.  Don't you just love the new colors?? I used my Cricut to cut out the spider webs using the Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge and cut out several different sizes of spider webs.

Supplies Used:
Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps' Cat and Pumpkin 
Papertrey Ink Real Black Cardstock and Twill Ribbon
Ultra Fine Embossing Powder
Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Seedless Preserves and Ripe Persimmon
Versamark Ink
Provo Craft Cricut Machine and Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge

6 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

This is SO gorgeous, Kristii! I love the colors and traditional Halloween look. the embossed image is fabulous, and YUM on the new Tim Holtz colors. Love the bingo numbers on the side and what fabulous spider webs. :)

Lori said...

Love the variety of color of your stamped image...it just makes it work. Happy Halloween.

Melissa said...

I just love this, Kristii! Those colors are absolutely yummy!! I just got my first little Cricut, soi'm on the lookout for ways to use it for cards! Love those spider webs!! :)

TesaB said...

Ohhhhh! THis is sooooo FAB! What AMAZING colors. Love, love, love what you did to that stamp, and now I feel the need for those inks. Real bad. You are such an enabler... :)

Marybeth said...

This is just adorable , wow I love this Halloween card, it's so cute. Love the stamp.

Angelica Turner said...

Kristii, I absolutely love this card. Loving the combination of papers and the spider webs are the perfect touch.