Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday Mornings with Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps: Vintage Ornaments

Happy Monday dear friends!!  Today I have a card using Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps' Victorian Ornament Clear Stamps SetVictorian Ornaments Die  and Tis the Season stamps.
These stamps are absolutely beautiful and I know I will make many project using them!!!
I applied Tim Holtz' new Evergreen Bough Distress Ink to the ornaments using an ink blending tool and then I went in with Copics and colored the insides of the ornaments.  I also added a little Martha Stewart Glitter to add sparkle and shine.

I used Melissa Frances' Deck the Halls Papers, Vintage Hymnal paper, PTI's Rustic Cream Cardstock and Fine Linen Twill Ribbon.  I also added some little jingle bells and punched pine boughs using the McGill Bough Punch.

Thanks for stopping by!!!!
Hope you have a wonderful day!
Kristii

3 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Gorgeous! Gorgeous card!!! I love that ornament and how you used a double row of punched border on your card. Great card!

Unknown said...

Your Christmas cards are always so pretty!

TesaB said...

What a wonderful Christmas card. The colors are sooo beautiful, love the inking. Wish I had that one! :)