Friday, December 16, 2011

Little Red Scrapbook December Reveal

Happy Friday dear friends! It's time for the Little Red Scrapbook December Reveal!!  I had a ton of fun with this kit.  The Bo Bunny papers are absolutely gorgeous and perfect for all your winter project needs!  
First up is a sweet little card using Papertrey Ink's Shape up Dies!! Isn't he the cutest?
The next project features Beth and Matt's 2011 Christmas Card.  Isn't it beautiful!! We took the photo along the Gallatin River while they were home at Thanksgiving.  The trees are die cut using Papertrey Ink Dies.
 I just had to scrap the photos taken during our 2011 Christmas tree hunt!! What a fabulous day that was!!
and of course, I just had to scrap the photos of our new puppy, Ruby!!  We are soooo in love with her!!
Thanks for stopping by to see the reveal!!!  I am off to work!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Kristii

7 comments:

Linda Breedlove said...

Gorgeous work, dear lady!!!

Gia said...

Beautiful layouts and I love the little snowman!!! I am so happy that you're getting Ruby!!! She is so cute! Have fun!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

I LOVE your snowman, and all your layouts are beautiful - I particularly love that last one!

Mary Jo said...

Fabulous projects, Kristii! :)

Mara Campbell said...

Beautiful layouts Kristi!! I just love all the blues in that kit, they are gorgeous colors. And I love your snowman!

Marybeth said...

Beautiful pictures and layouts! Love your snowman card!

Marlena M. said...

Your snowman is sooo sweet. I love how you beautified him. ;)