Thursday, December 8, 2011

Twelve Days of Christmas - Day 8 Front and Center

Happy 8th day of Christmas sweet friends!!!  Today I have a fun little project featuring Papertrey Ink's Front and Center Die!
I started off my Front and Center adventure by running a large glassine bag through my Big Shot with the die.
I almost decorated the glassine bag itself, but I really wanted to make a little Christmas scene with Papertrey Ink's In the Meadow Die Cuts.  So, I covered the glassine bag with Glitz Design Polka Paper and vintage hymnal paper.  Then I added the die cuts, ribbon, and jingle bells to embellish.  I absolutely love the trees that are die cut out of embossed paper.  So pretty!
I added the sentiment to the bag using Papertrey Ink's Photo Finishers Die and Stamps.  

Supplies Used:
Glitz Design Beautiful Dreamer Polka Paper
Papertrey Ink Rustic Cream and True Black Cardstock
Papertrey Ink In the Meadow Dies
Papertrey Ink Photo Finisher Dies and Stamps
Embossed paper and Jingle Bells from my stash
Papertrey Ink Glassine Bags and Button Twine
Prima Lace

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
Kristii

2 comments:

Marybeth said...

This is just gorgeous , I love all the details in your beautiful Christmas scene . The music note behind somehow makes it so traditional, love it. Take care.

TesaB said...

It's wonderful! Such a beautiful bag!!!