Saturday, March 10, 2012

CupCards {to go} Sneaks

Happy Saturday everyone!!! What a gorgeous day it is here in Southwestern Montana!!  Today is the first day of Spring Break and I am so excited I can barely contain myself!!  I am looking forward to resting, relaxing, reading, crafting, baking...oh yes, a little cleaning...but only a little cleaning!  I have been so tired and worn out lately, this little break is just what I need to get energized once again!

Speaking of energizing, this month's CupCards {to go}kit has added a little zip to my mojo!!  Those of you who follow my blog know that I have been struggling with life issues lately and my mojo has been non existent.  Well between the kit and my new PTI goodies, I think it has been found!!! Whooo hooo!  What a good feeling that is!!  I have a couple of sneaks just to show you it's true!!
The ribbon in the previous card is probably my favorite ribbon in the kit.  Such pretty color and delicate design!! It is truly beautiful!!
 The sheet of stickers in this kit is fabulous!! All of my cards were inspired by these stickers!!  There are also several sweet little brads that add "just the right touch" to the elements!
This is a fun little interactive card!! I can't wait to show  you how it works!!!

Thanks for stopping by!! I can't wait until the full reveal which will be on Monday, March 12 at 6:00 pm EST.  Until then, I wish you a glorious day!!!
Kristii

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Great stuff Kristii! I can't wait to see that last card in action!! :)

Jen said...

i just peeked at your stuff in the gallery...OH MY!! i love it all! i really love your interactive card...SO fun!!