Monday, March 19, 2012

Prickley Pear Mondays -Dandelion and Butterlfies

Happy Monday dear friends!!  I hope you have had a wonderful weekend!! We had a blast with our kids in Washington state and now we are on our way back home.  Spring Break went by way too fast, but we enjoyed every minute of it!!  In anticipation of spring, I chose to use the Dandelion and Butterflies Stamp for today's Monday edition.
Here's the stamp:
and here's my Spring Inspired card:
The paper is all from my scrap stash.  I love piecing together different patterns and colors from my stash. It's such a great way to use up your scraps and make a colorful card to share with someone who needs a pick-me-up.
I used a sticker from this month's CupCards {to go} kit and will give this card to a friend who lost a loved one a few days ago.  My heart is with their family, indeed!

Thanks for stopping by!!
I wish you a fabulous day,
Kristii

5 comments:

Manon said...

Beautifull i like your work and i follow you à long time. Greets manon from holland

TesaB said...

What a BEAUTY! So much to love - fabbie papers, great use of stash! And the stamp, simply awesome!!!

~amy~ said...

super pretty Kristii!!

cherry said...

Sooo beautiful Kristii and I know your friend will be touched! My blessings and prayers go out to them. cherry

Sharon said...

I'm wondering where in Washington State your kids are? We live in Wenatchee which is central WA.