Monday, May 14, 2012

CupCards {to Go} May Reveal

Happy Monday evening dear friends!!!  I'm finally relaxing after a day full of appointments...whew, I'm exhausted!  Sharing the the CupCards {to go} May reveal with you makes my day so much better, however!! This month's kit is very whimsical and full of fun little goodies!!!
What a fun kit for sure!!! My first card is a whimsical interactive card.  I will be sharing a tutorial on this interactive card later in the month on the CupCards {to Go}Blog.
 isn't that cute little bug the sweetest?
 Pull the tab and you find a sweet little message!
 A close-up of the pulled tab.
I just had a to make a Mother's Day card with this fun little kit.  This shaped card would also make a great thinking of you card!!  The challenge for this month is to make a shaped card or a card with a window and I chose the shaped card.


I cut a circle shaped card out of Stamper's Select white cardstock with my Cricut Machine using the Wild Card Cartridge.  I cut the shaped card at 4 and 3/4 inches.
I added some felt leaves cut using the PTI Turning a New Leaf Dies.

One of my favorite papers in the kit was the Bella Blvd Happiness & Sunshine juicy good time.  The pink cherries are soooooo very sweet!!!
I used my PTI Fruit Fusion Dies and Stamps to add some homemade embellishments to this card!  Way fun!  The little Bella Blvd tags were perfect for the sentiment!!!
 My last card is fun and whimsical and full of glittery goodness!!
 I decided to make this card a shaped card and cut the tail on the end of the banner.  Just a fun little addition!

Thanks for stopping by and sharing in the fun!!!
Kristii

1 comment:

Jullianna B said...

Great card, like always! I am very much impressed with your work..