Monday, May 14, 2012

Prickley Pear Mondays- Clear Oval stamps and Die

Good Morning dear friends!! I hope you had a fabulous weekend!! My weekend was spectacular!!  I was able to get lots done and I had an absolutely wonderful day with my kids on Sunday!!  I will post some mother's day photos later in the day!!  In the meantime, I received some new Prickley Pear stamps and dies in the mail the other day, and I've been dying to play with them!!  I used the new Clear Oval stamps and die for this week's installment of Prickley Pear Mondays.
Here's what I came up with:

 I used Cosmo Cricket's Tea for Two mini deck patterned papers for this card and I found a cameo in my stash to embellish.  Jane Austen was my inspiration for this card!! A part of me wishes I would have been a part of that era!!  I'm thinking I'm going to have to read Pride and Prejudice in the near future!!
I used sketch #54 from Cardabilities and what a fabulous sketch it is!!

Supplies used:
Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Clear Oval stamps and die
Cosmo Cricket Tea for Two Mini Deck
Bazzill Cardstock
PTI Heart Die and Double Ended Border Die
Recollections Roses

Thanks for stopping by!!
Kristii

3 comments:

Geri said...

So pretty, Kristii!! Love the companion die!!

Jenny Gropp said...

Beautiful card!

TesaB said...

This is stunning!!!! WOW! Such a perfect match and the colors. Ack! Love!