Saturday, August 18, 2012

Shabby Chic Pink Paislee Kits for Sale!!!

Hi there dear friends!!  I hope all is well with you this gorgeous summer day!!!  I have been so busy, I can't even tell you-but then I guess you can see that from the way I haven't been posting in my blog lately!!  I have been making cards by the dozen and they are selling just about as fast as I can make them!  I haven't even had time to take pictures of many of them, so they aren't even making their way on my blog!  What a wonderful problem to have!!  I am so thankful for this year's Farmer's Market and for all those who have bought my heartfelt creations!! You are all absolutely amazing and I am so very blessed indeed!

I also found time to finally hold those card classes I've been wanting to have!  Some of my dear sweet friends came over for a Shabby Chic Card Class and a Vintage Card Class!! I had so much fun with these kindred spirits of mine!! 
We took some time to learn to tie seam binding bows and my friends Jackie and Stephanie are now pros!!!!  Whooo hooo! That totally makes me smile!!!
 My amazing friends Jessica and Pam work wonders with Copic Markers!!!  They are the best!!!!
My beautiful friend Lisa and her daughter made the most beautiful cards!!!  They are the best!!!  I am now planning for 2 Christmas card classes  - one in October and one in November.  I will keep you posted on the dates and times.  One class will feature Lisa Pace's Antiquated Stamps and one will feature some more Shabby Chic goodness!  I can't wait!

In the meantime, I have 3 kits left over from the Shabby Chic Class for sale!! 
The kits have all the goodies you will need to make these cards and sweet little tag book:

You can purchase them Here in my Etsy Store.  As always, if you're in the Bozeman, Montana area, please email me and I will be more than happy to deliver your kit to you!  There are only three kits available, so get them while you can!!

I have a couple more mountains to climb and a CupCards {to go} kit to play with before school starts!!!  Gotta have a few more adventures before going back to work!!!
Wishing you the very best in the days ahead,
Kristii

2 comments:

Maria said...

Ohhh...I wish I lived near you I'd definitely come to the class...how fun! And, I love your shabby kit...great idea! Love it!!! I can't wait to receive it in the mail!!! Take care, hugs!

Jessica said...

I had the best, best, best time! I can't wait to scrap with you again soon!