Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Whooo's ready to Party with Glitz Design

Happy October sweet friends!!!  I am having a hard time believing October is here with the warm temperatures we've been experiencing in southwestern Montana!  Good thing the challenge this month is to create Halloween goodies with Glitz Design!!!  Halloween will be here before we know it!!  I really don't have much in the way of Halloween supplies, so I had to get really creative with this month's projects!!  I grabbed some of Glitz Designs Love Games papers, Hoopla Digital Elements, and Pink Paislee's Vintage Moon Stamps and had a blast!!  Whooo's ready to party??
I made a fun little card and goodie pocket using some hexagon dies, leaf dies and a cute little owl from Pink Paislee that I've had in my stash for years.

I die cut the pocket out of patterned paper and decorated a label tag with the owl and some die cut leaves and a scary little spider:
I filled the little pocket with some Reeses pieces for fun:
I decorated another tag and layered it onto a card base filled with hexagon die cuts:
I stamped the orange panel with a background stamp from the Laced with Grace clear stamps and I also stamped a ticket from the same set of stamps and layered the owl on top.
Three of the hexagons are layered with dimensional adhesive to add visual interest.
I'm most excited about the wall art I created for this project!!! I used a little tag from the Hoopla Digital Element Kit, resized it, and colored it in Photoshop Elements, and came up with this:
Way fun and oh so easy!!!  It's so fun, it makes me wanna do a little dance!!! I die cut the bat and numbers and added the little flower and banner I created in PSE.  Last but certainly not least, every party needs a little food and I found this cute little cupcake idea on Pinterest and thought it would be the perfect addition to my little party!!
Aren't they the cutest little owls.  All you need is oreo cookies, Reeses Pieces, and frosted cupcakes!

I hope you enjoyed my little party and I hope this post inspires you to create a fun little get together with all the trimmings!!!

Supplies Used:
Glitz Design  Love Games Patterned Paper:  Stripe, Polka, Score Card, Damask
Glitz Design Laced with Grace Stamps
Glitz Designs Hoopla Digital Kit
Other Supplies:  PTI Rustic Cream and True Black Cardstock and ribbon; PTI Happy Hexagon, By the Numbers and Seed Packet Dies; PTI Friendship Jar Fall Fillers Stamps; Prickley Pear Leaf Die; Pink Paislee Vintage Moon Clear Stamps; Scrap Casual and tXT Abrasive fonts from dafont;

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Wishing you a very Glitzy Day,
Kristii

6 comments:

cherry said...

everything is just gorgeous....sooo cool love the colors

Unknown said...

Love these Kristii....and the vine pumpkin with the paper leaves is cool too!

Gerdine said...

I'm definitely not into halloween, but these projects are fabulous!

alexandra s.m. said...

Hello Stephanii and a HUGE thank You for becoming a member of art scrap & more! I love your projects...you seem to shine at everything you do! How lucky your family must be!!

Thank You for sharing your beautiful creations with us ;-))

Lea L. said...

These are so darn cute, Kristii! Great job!!

Melisa Waldorf said...

WOWzers Kristii! You have been busy. These are all fabulous projects for fall. I hope you have a great week. Melis