Sunday, November 18, 2012

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

Hi there sweet friends!  It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving is just a few days away!  This fall has gone by so quickly and I'm sure those of you who are well acquainted with me, know that I'm ready to start putting out Christmas decorations and begin my Christmas baking!  I love everything about the Christmas season!!  Just so you know, I've already started on my 12 Days of Christmas posts and I can't wait to start sharing those with you!!  Since it's a little early to be in Christmas mode, however, I thought I would share one of my favorite fall recipes with you, Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies.    I make these cookies regularly throughout the fall season and my family just loves them!!  I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!!  This recipe will go in my own copy of my Family Favorites Cookbooks that I created over the summer break.  I still have a cookbook that is available in my Etsy store and I have plans for a new design coming in the next several days.  Enjoy!!

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ingredients:
1/2 c. butter
1 1/2 c. brown sugar, packed
2 eggs
1 c. pumpkin
1 tsp. vanilla
2 1/2 c. flour
3 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
1 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1/4 tsp. ginger
1 c. chocolate chips

Cream butter and sugar together until fluffy.  Beat in eggs.  Stir in pumpkin and vanilla.  Blend in half the flour and add baking powder and spices.  Stir in the rest of the flour.  Drop by tablespoonfuls onto baking sheet.  Bake at 375 for 12-14 minutes.  Makes 2 1/2 dozen.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!! I hope you have a wonderful Monday!!
Kristii

2 comments:

Meredith MacRitchie said...

These look like the cookies my mum used to make growing up - only she used raisins. Sort of crumbly inside? I love them!!

I am putting up my tree on Wednesday! Our Thanksgiving is loooooong over, so I am definitely ready!

~amy~ said...

yum...I'm so pinning this:)