Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day 6 - Fast and Easy Tags

Happy Day 6 my friernds!! Today I have some quick and easy tags to share with you!  These tags literally took me 10 minutes to make and will be gorgeous on any package or gift!

 I started with 2 different die cut tags and layered them with a glitter covered die cut snowflake.
I stamped two bells on patterned paper with Versamark ink and embossed the bells with ultra fine gold embossing powder.  So elegant and classy!  I added a stamped sentiment and bow and that's all it took!
Supplies used:
Glitz Design 6x6 pads:  Joyeux Noel and Hello Friend.
Papertrey Ink Tag Sale Dies: #3 and #5
Papertrey Ink Damask Snowflake Die
Papertrey Ink Bells and Boughs Stamps
Papertrey Ink Rustic Cream Cardstock and Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!!
I hope you have a great day!!!
Kristii

4 comments:

Meredith MacRitchie said...

These are GORGEOUS! I am going to Pin them!! :D

Michelle McClure said...

Love your glittery tags! TFS.

Marybeth said...

I love your gorgeous tags Kristii! Love the PTI snowflakes!

Danielle Flanders said...

Love your creations, Kristii and these are no exception! Thank you for always being so sweet and leaving nice comments. I really appreciate it so much. Hugs,
Danielle