Monday, October 14, 2013

Fall Gratitude

Hello again!!  It feels so good to be crafting again and I have another Thank You card to share with you.  I am going to be stocking up on Thank You cards over the next several days.  There are so many reasons to say Thank You and I want to be ready to give thanks when someone touches my heart and shares a little bit of themselves with me and my family!! We have been so blessed and I feel it is important to give back as often as we can!!
Gratitude is the music of the heart, when its chords are swept by the breeze of kindness.  ~Author Unknown
 Such a fabulous quote and I hope the melody of my heart shines through the cards I make!!

I am still in the fall mode and the Simon Says Stamp Use a Rubber or Clear Stamp Challenge and the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #195 inspired me to create this card!  I was totally feeling a white space moment and here's what I came with:

Supplies Used:
PTI Autumn Acorns Stamps and Dies
Papertrey Ink Background Basics Super Stripes
Flower Fusion #4 Stamp (Thank You)
Papertrey Ink Patterned Paper Orange Zest
Papertrey Ink Simply Chartreuse and Dark Chocolate inks

Thank you so much for stopping by!! Your comments truly make my day!
Kristii

7 comments:

cdoggett01@yahoo.com said...

Love this card...so clean and simple. Plus it screams Autumn!!

Holly Saveur said...

super.. love all the white space..gorgeous card!

Lin said...

A lovely design, Kristii, thanks for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Kara said...

gorgeous kristii!!

Janeen said...

Kristi, this card has all the right elements to make it a stand out!

Joyce said...

I just pinned this card--I love everything about it--the clean white design, those stripes, the acorns which I totally forgot I had, and the way you have that little banner peeking out.

Anonymous said...

Great CAS! Perfect combo of simplicity and wow!