Monday, March 10, 2014

Just for Fun!!

Hi there dear friends!!  It's been a while since I have posted and I am so excited to say that I finally found my mojo!!  I have been so busy with work and updating our house that I haven't had a lot of time for crafting.  I just gotta say it feels so good to get my creative juices flowing again!!  Today I have a little card I made just for fun using Papertrey Ink's Garden Grace Stamps!! I love these stamps and I know I will be using them again and again!!
I sprayed the base layer with Heidi Swapp Blush Color Shine and Stencil Set.  I stamped the florals with the Pink Ink Pad from Heidi Swapp and I stamped the leaves with Papertrey Ink Limeade Ice. I watercolored the inside with various Papertrey Ink Pads.  The new Papertrey Ink Luxe Letterpress sentiment is promising to be one of my all-time favorite Happy stamps!  It is supposed to be stamped at an angle, but I rebelled and stamped it straight across.  I love it!!  It's even better stamped with Heidi Swapp's Pink Ink!!  I topped off the card with a hand dyed seam binding ribbon.  I can't wait to give it away!!


Supplies Used:
PTI Garden Grace Stamps and Dies
PTI Luxe Letterpress Stamps
PTI Stamper's Select White Cardstock
PTI Sweet Blush, Summer Sunrise, Hawaiian Shores, Limeade Ice, and Orange Zest Inks
Heidi Swapp Pink Ink
Heidi Swapp Star Stencil Set
Heidi Swapp Blush Color Shine

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Have a wonderful evening!!
Kristii

3 comments:

Lin said...

What a beautiful card! I love the flowers against the striped background!

A Cup of Cold Water said...

Well Kristii, you have been missed!
Your card is GORGEOUS!!!
Don't be so long in posting! ;)
Thanks for sharing!
Susan

Marybeth said...

Why have I been missing your cards???? I have always loved your beautiful style. This is also stunning. Now I want this stamp set.